If you are anything like me, come October you are gearing up and looking forward to the holiday season. I am very much against the forced consumerism aspects of the holidays, but I love picking out those perfect gifts for family and friends. Each year as fall comes and goes, I meticulously make my Christmas lists of what to buy and I always buy something special – a little treat that I know friends/family will love, but may never purchase for themselves. For this gift guide, I’ve teamed up with Elements Beauty Shop to share some of my favorite beauty products which would also make great gifts. I’ve bought many of these myself both for my own use as well as for others and can vouch for their specialness!
- LATHER Sugar and Spice – This is definitely on my Christmas list for family this year. I love LATHER products as they are all natural and good for my budget.
- 80 Acres bath salts – Bath salts are my go-to for relaxing during stressful times or when my muscles are sore from yoga or climbing and these salts infused with olive oil sound utterly delightful.
- Kneipp Healthy Feet Foot Repair – A great, practical gift for someone who is on their feet all day. I purchased this for my mom this past Mother’s Day and she was thrilled!
- FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion – This has to be my all time favorite product. I have bought this multiple times for gifts (and have yet to treat myself!). The scent is so light and the feel so creamy.
- Juara Invigorating Coffee Scrub – Another gift my best friend received from me last year. She says the coffee smell is to die for!
- Tokyo Milk Honey & The Moon No. 10 Hand Cream – A great splurge with beautiful packaging, this is one handcream that the receiver may end up purchasing for themselves once it’s gone!
- Archipelago Botanicals Boticario de Havana Body Wash – We can’t forget the guys now can we? This body wash has a great earthy scent that isn’t too strong for us ladies to borrow from every now and then but still retains a nice scent.
- Caswell-Massey Mock Ivory Shave Brush Medium – A great gift for any guy (we have bought them for nearly every man in our family), a shave brush will last many years and is practical, and handsome, to boot.
- Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub – This is on repeat in our house and has replaced most of our other face scrubs. The peppermint scent will leave your guy feeling awake and ready to tackle his day (besides helping to keep him squeaky clean) and ladies – you can borrow it too!
Other fun Elements benefits:
- Use my code CHICSTRIPES to get 10% off your first online order
- Create an online account for all your purchases and start earning loyalty points by sharing on social or writing reviews of products you have tried. I did this a few months ago and received over $80 in discounts!
- Share your purchases on social with #ElementsBeautyHaul and you will be entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card – one winner is picked each month!
- In Richmond? Make sure to come out to the A Very Cary Christmas event on Thursday, December 3, 2015, 4 – 8 PM, EST. You can find all the details here.
This blog was post in partnership with Elements Beauty Shop and my participation in the Elements Beauty Bloggers group. All opinions are my own.