What better way to start the week and usher in October than with an epic giveaway? If for no other reason than I love every single one of these things; the featured Richmond business owners and organizations are AWESOME; and in general free things, especially really cool free things, are great.
Since my partners in this giveaway have been super generous, I’m excited to share that we will be celebrating with two winners. Items are as follows:
1. Stacy London’s book The Truth About Style + one custom necklace from Made, one ticket to the Valentine History Museum Classical Allure exhibit and a goody bag full of fun things from Elements Beauty Shop
2. Lily Rain $25 gift card + one custom necklace from Made, one ticket to the Valentine History Museum Classical Allure exhibit and a goody bag full of fun things from Elements Beauty Shop.
- Give a shoutout to one of these awesome vendors on social media (Twitter or Facebook) AND tag @chicstripes and #chicstripesgiveaway so we can log your entries. If you don’t have either platform, you can leave a blog comment telling me one cool thing you learned about each vendor. Yes, homework. :)
- Entries – Max 4 per person (one social media post/blog comment for each vendor) and you must follow the directions above.
- Giveaway – open for one week. 9/28-10/4. Winner announced 10/5.
A HUGE thank you to all my vendors:
- Made in Mechanicsville – Lauren at Made is hands down one of the best business women I have ever met. She cranks out her darling pieces after work at her day job and time with her husband (and future baby!).
- The Valentine – The Valentine is THE history museum in Richmond. Besides great historical exhibits, they frequently tap into the DNA of Richmond with exhibitions that include Beard Wars, Tattoos, First Ladies’ Gowns and the current exhibit: Classical Allure, a fashion forward exhibit if I ever saw one.
- Elements Beauty Shop – Shopping local is something I try to do as much as I can and after partnering up with Elements Beauty Shop as an Elements Beauty Blogger, I have learned so much about natural and organic beauty products. Don’t forget, you can use my code CHICSTRIPES to get 10% off your first online purchase with them!
- Lily Rain – Lily Rain is the most recent addition to the Richmond fashion landscape, located in Short Pump Town Center. This Texas-based boutique is still small enough to not be encumbered by corporate leanings and they are giving Richmond women exactly what they want: Swell bottles, Tokoyo Milk beauty products and fashion from brands such as French Connection. They are also the perfect place for gifts with adorable books, notebooks, candles, jewelry and more.
This is not a sponsored post and I wasn’t asked to share anything particular about any of these brands or organizations – we just wanted to share the love of fashion and beauty!