Photo: IG photo of Richmond and the James River from Legend Brewing Company. Follow me at chicstripes for more city, styling, life and of course, Rupert, snaps.
OK. So I’m back with a goal recap! I’ll keep it short and sweet this time.
- Thinking before reacting. Nope. I just react.
- STOP manipulating situations for my personal gain. Yep. Not a yep in that I’ve stopped doing this, but I’ve become hyper sensitive when I realize I am doing it and am able to give myself a serious pep talk.
- Spending more time with my planner. Yep. So happy with this one! I’m also making plans and sticking with ’em (for the most part).
- Regaining my spiritual footing. So-so.
- Build meaningful relationships. So-so.
- Be present. So-so.
- Don’t let my ISTJ tendencies rule my life. So-so. I think for these maybe I should have action items of things to achieve? Just generally thinking about these isn’t doing much.
- Write a business plan. So-so. I’ve put more words to paper, but it seems every time I come back to it, I’m rewriting – or at least refining – my original draft. So instead of making huge forward progress, I’m making more lateral progress and honing in on a solid concept. This is good, but for someone who likes to check boxes, it can be a little frustrating.
- Create and launch a professional website. So-so. I bought my template, had my computer whiz set it up. And stalled at uploading my portfolio pics and figuring out short code/code/blah/blah/blah. I want to learn how to do it vs. someone doing it for me, so therein lies my issues – TIME!
How are your new years resolutions going? Making any changes since you’re three months in now?