A good basic can be hard to come by which is why I love when I can find simple shapes and classic colors with just enough of that attention to detail to make the the pieces stand out. While your more unique and dressier basics may not be as cheap as a pack of H&M tshirts, they are worth the investment. These pieces from the Etsy shop Andy Ve Eirn meet all of the above requirements and then some. They even feature luxe scarves and comfy ready to be stolen men’s cardigans. Read below for my 5 favorites.
1. Blue Wool Sweater, $70. This was the first piece that caught my eye as it looked so soft and I loved the contrasting neckline detail. I can easily see this with jeans and boots or with a dressier pencil skirt and pumps. It’s on sale too which is never a bad thing.
2. Stone Wool Sweater, $70. This may seem familiar, and that’s because it’s piece so nice I had to list it twice, except this time in stone color. I am not one to buy multiples of items in different colors, so I would most likely only choose one, but these lovely colors sure make that a hard decision.
3. Button Asymmetric Blouse, $119. This top is military meets kimono and I love it. It’s the perfect example of a classic top with a unique twist that will surely make you stand out amidst a sea of black tops and jackets.
4. Powder Pink Viscose Blouse, $100. Some days just call for pink, but when in the form of a slouchy top, it keeps the look from delving into girly territory. Wear with linen trousers in the summer for a laid back look perfect for baseball games or an afternoon bbq.
5. Blue Print Sheer Shirt, $70. As the weather warms up, I’ve been dying for skirts, shorts, and tanned legs. This is the perfect transition piece as the sheerness keeps it light, but it is easily layerable with jeans, dresses, or sweaters for these last few chilly spring days.
Where do you shop for basics?
Images courtesy of Andy Ve Eirn