Shop in Style comes a little early this week because I was asked by Unestablish.com to create a little wish list with three items chosen from their online boutique. Each post created will be entered for a chance to win the wish list. Side note, I couldn’t stop at only three items as I was totally taken in by the structured tops featuring leather, zippers, and origami like detailing and the show stopping dresses and skirts. So read on for a totally selfish wish list with some of the hottest and unique brands I’ve seen so far.
1. Salad Days Lila Black Dress, $89. Look no further for your perfect LBD than this little number. Of course I do not need another LBD (I still have plenty from my days as a hostess at Tobacco Company, a landmark destination for fine dining here in RVA), but I do need this particular dress with its gorgeous neckline, short length, and perfect fit.
2. Eve Indian Silk Cape, $229. This piece screams luxurious and would be perfect for my casual days at home or transition into those office meetings.
3. Pauline.Ning Zip Up Top, $119. I have a few pants and a million tops. I love a good top, and this is so unique – deep purple, leather look, and zipper straight up the back. How does the phrase go…business in front, party in back? Totally applies here.
4. Eve Toga Top, $69. I love this top. I don’t own anything one shouldered yet for fear of an awkward fit, but I can image owning this top in all of the lovely colors (red, white, black and navy).
5. Kling Summer Briefcase, $72. A perfect Mulberry look-alike, I spy a new work bag in my future. I love that it can be carried as a drop handled tote or a shoulder strap bag.
6. Free People Quincy Willow Breeze Top, $105.60. Again, I love a good top and this one looks to be pretty perfect. I adore the neckline, the soft fabric, 3/4th length sleeves, and it looks darn comfy too.
7. Pauline.Ning Organza Top, $239. I like to think of this set as the “sexy set,” starting with this structured, pretty, and very bad girl looking organza top. Reminds me of Gareth Pugh’s line, only slightly more affordable and colors that remain dark, but explore deep jewel tones.
8. For Love and Lemons Lulu Dress, $120. The first LBD is classy and can go from brunch with mom to a work appropriate attire. This LBD is of different stuff all together. Think after-hours happy hour, girls night out, or a very very special date.
9. Pauline.Ning Drapery Skirt, $143.20. A very remarkable black draped skirt that screams sexy and conservative at the same time. I love how it drapes open in the front but yet remains long in the back. This would be perfect for a semi formal Christmas party.
10. Kling Dress Warwick, $69. I am drawn to slightly sheer materials, drapes, and awkwardly cut designs and this dress fits the bill. I love all white even in the midst of winter and can easily see this with dark tights and killer ankle boots like pictured above.
11. Yahn Adam The Ribcage Bangle, $199. I am a very small person and look very young, but I love any and all accessories that are big, chunky, or otherwise swamp my frame. Needless to say that I love this huge bangle? Want it, now!
12. The Furies Joker Samurai Tee, $99. Last but not least, another top pick. Navy and black is the go to for a unique color combo and the slightly capped/cropped sleeves make this a stand out top that can not only work for the office, but for a night out and go from season to season with just a change of accessories and layers.
What do you think of Unestablish.com’s offerings? I love how one of a kind all of their pieces are while still being fairly affordable for (some) of their pieces. Needless to say I’ve found a new designer love in Pauline.Ning that I will be stalking on eBay. Here’s hoping I win at least three of my wish list items!
All images and post courtesy of Unestablish.com