Aside from fashion, but other hobby of late has become apartment hunting. This is hard work and I’m not kidding. I have the perfect apartment all laid out in my head, but it seems that it doesn’t actually exist in real life (or at least not in my real life of being able to pay for it). The addiction to Craig’s list apartment listings has also fed an addiction to all things related to home decor, espeically and most importantly, bedding. Here are the current list of items I’m craving for the bedroom.
- Simply Vera by Vera Wang decorative pillow
- Draper Ash Striped Duvet by Dwell Studio
- Coqu floral rug by Anthropologie
- Voluspa Japonica candle by Anthropologie
- Java Table Lamp by Crate and Barrel